Happy Friday and TTOT! Let’s get to it!
- Rain for the many, many vegetable gardens I see posted! Tomatoes seem to be especially making an appearance this year!
2. Today is my birthday so I am grateful for 66 years of life and look forward to 66 more! Hey, a girl can dream! Here I am as about a one year old.
3. Friendships from writing experiences. People who became friends for life. We lost a good one and I celebrate Fred Tarr. I found out when posting a message to him about his book, my book of choice yesterday for The Sealey Challenge of reading a poetry book a day. I will be writing up something more about my dear friend, later.
4. Daughter got creative and made envelopes. She makes lovely cards. She has made so many that we have a surplus. I saw on Facebook where a friend made envelopes, so I suggested to daughter that she make some, too. She jumped right on it. She made the pattern from an envelope she took apart. Here is one of her envelopes. See how the inside pops! She used two sided paper.
5. I read 25 books in July. Oh yes, I did! And I am reading 31 books in August. The August books are poetry books. The July books were mainly non-fiction. I will probably post about my poetry book reading after all is done.
6. My godchildren have accepted an offer on their house. YAY!!!!
7. My good friend and sister from another mister was able to get moved into her new place this week. I am so happy for her as it has been a long time coming. Perseverance and all!
8. Sometimes I just want to pinch myself for all the wonderful blessings! I am going to be one of the editors for a publication, starting in September. It is an honor to be asked.
9. I have had another poem accepted for publication. With all the increased writing, I am surprised. There are so many people sending out their poetry.
10. Here’s the part where I have to ask…are you wanting to share your thankfuls? Well, we sure would love to hear your words. Supposing you would like to share, you can go to the blue link and presto-chango! You are going to a page where you can pop your link and share with us! Hope to see you there!