On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 1 p.m. EST we will be hosting the Book Launch for Steve Anc’s latest book “I am fine: don’t read this poem.” You can learn more about Anc and his book by watching this video. Hope to see you there!
I am blown away! Recently, we recently published 14 year old poet and writer Elizabeth O. Ogunmodede’s books “Ladder to the Top.” When I decided to publish Ogunmodede’s book I already knew about her exemplary writing skills. I also knew she is an up and coming video and graphics designer, who is always out creating me. But…that’s an aside. What I want to tell you is what a pleasure it has been to work with this young woman and help her realize her dreams.
Ogunmodede is a package deal. She comes into her talent naturally by the influence if her father, Richard. He reads and provides thoughtful feedback, but always leaves the final say to his daughter. Ogunmodede will tell you that he is her number one supporter. Her father is a writer, as well, also published.
When I read the manuscript for “Ladder to the Top” it was treated just like any other manuscript I read. There was no special privilege given for age. The truth of the matter is that I would not know this manuscript was written by someone younger than an adult. This author paid attention to her mentors, her coaches, her teachers…
When it came to editing, this manuscript was one of the easiest manuscripts to review. This writer knows what she is doing. And she is working on another manuscript. No dust settles on this young lady’s shoes.
Well, here comes the big announcement: On Saturday, July 23, 2022, at 1 p.m. EST we are having a Book Launch for Elizabeth O. Ogunmodede’s books and you are invited. Here is the Event Brite information. We hope to see you there. And, by the way, I am also sharing the podcast video we recorded recently. How about that!
It is with great pleasure that we announce the release of Two Time-International Best-Selling Author Zaneta Varnado Johns latest book of poetry “After the Rainbow: Golden Poems.” A celebration was held on Sunday, February 27 at 4 p.m. EST
If you would like an autographed copy you can purchase on ZanExpressions
It’s TTOT time! Let’s jump to it!
- Deals on graphics programs. I love it when it all just comes together when my budget matches my purchase.
- Sweet Dreams. When I have them, it is a celebration and I sure had sweet dreams a couple nights.
- Seeing sunshine and feeling warmth. Spring can spring anytime it wants.
- Coffee breaks with real people. Using caution, it is now possible. Baby steps.
- Events to come. We have one event coming up to show appreciation, a dedication:
6. The other event to come is the Book Launch for Zaneta Varnado Johns “After the Rainbow: Golden Poems.”
7. I am most grateful for the volunteerism and the devotion for both of these events. When you put the call out there and you get chill bumps from the supporters, well that’s a triple coated ice cream cone with sprinkles and nuts of thankfuls.
8. We had a nice celebration of daughter’s birthday. She always likes those Pepperridge Farms cakes, so that makes it easy. It’s a throwback to her younger years when they were used to celebrate during a very busy life. I think she was pleased with her birthday goodies. She always gets something she wanted for Christmas as we look at those end of year deals for her birthday. She was surprised, however, and that made it even better.
9. Getting through January. It’s a month of highs and lows, mostly lows and I got through it.
10. YOU! It’s good to see you! What’s you thankful? Put them in comments or join us!