Time to come to the table and toast another week of wonderful things to be thankful for and, like last week, I am going to post my daily pics for thankful week. And maybe add some more. Let’s hop to it! Or should I say waddle?
Thankful for my daughter
Thankful for birthdays
Thankful for Veterans and my Daddy
Thankful for this lovely heated lap blanket my friend Wendy got me
That I can crochet and it eases my nerves
This happy bunch
10. And YOU!! Won’t you pull up a chair and join this crew?
Special Thank You to Kristi for keeping this going!
It’s that time of week to remember those things for which we are thankful. Let’s get at it!
1. – 8. Daily thanks and Raleigh NC Bloggers group of which I have been a member for several months. This month some of us are doing daily gratitude posts. Here are mine:
Every day is a great day to be grateful!
What would my life be with without color? I suppose I would have to adjust quite a bit, but today I don’t need to do that.
Peaceful days are the best days of all and it’s important to find a bit of peace in each day. One of the soothing things that I picked up after a long hiatus, is crochet. I forgot how it calms me.
This is dedicated to my dear, departed sister who made it her mission to see that her grandchildren knew where to find the good ice!
Italian Soup – Yum
We had water main issues and they are fixed. I am so grateful!!
Just kidding and not kidding 😉
Friday’s and French fries! Yum!
9. Daughter is coming TODAY!!
10. And for YOU!! What are your thankfuls? Please join in and share!
WOW!! Where did October go? Well, it’s November 1 and a Friday so that means it’s time for Then Things of Thankful or TTOT! Let’s get this party started!
1. Inktober! I made it through the month of October only late one day and I made it up, so that means 31 ink drawings for the month. Whew! Ink is not my specialty and I did this to show that you don’t need to worry about perfection, but just do it. It’s actually good for the brain to challenge new areas and my brain oughta be very happy about now. I posted the pics on Instagram and here is the LINK to see what I did. You will see other posts, too, but those are just to make you smile!
2.NANOWRIMO is ON starting today. I am grateful to have my working title ready for the book I have been wanting to do and have heard from others that I need to JUST DO IT! Here’s the LINK to my NANOWRIMO page. It’s writing 50,000 words in the month, but my measurement of winning is to be able to write every day.
3. 4. Turning it around! No matter what I do with my weight loss efforts, which is going well, I still have the gravity that comes with age. Here’s my little Acrostic about Migration on Six Sentence Story, thanks to Denise offering us wonderful prompts and I am going to call that gratitude #4!!
5. 6. 7. Caregivers Summit, New People, Resources – I was able to attend at least the morning session of the Caregivers Summit. It was very beneficial and I found some lovely resources and met a lady who I see at my coffee shop on a regular basis. I walked up and introduced myself and now we chat at the coffee shop. It’s nice to meet new people. And she gave me some very valuable resource information.
8. 9. Oh! I am already at 8 🙂 How’s that happen?! 😉 As I look out my window in the office, I am feeling like the luckiest, most blessed person. It’s a beautiful day and I have a lovely view. Would you like to see it?
It’s not super clear, but that’s my desk view. That’s my garden fairy, by the way, and she makes me smile. I don’t have a garden, but my desk is a good place to grow idea, so that’s something, right? That’s a 9!!
10. This is the place where you come online and say Hello! Perhaps you would like to join at the table and share a gratitude. Come on board!
It’s that time again to reflect on all things one is grateful for and let’s go to it!
1. Exercise – I am grateful that I was able to exercise by walking outside this week. It is BEAUTIFUL out there and I won’t be long for it to be BOO-TI-FUL for Halloween.
2. Recipes – On Everybody Loves Raymond there is this one episode where Debra makes Ray some Beef Braciole – well I have never had such and decided to go to Mr. Google and ask for the recipe. It is now printed and I have all the ingredients for when daughter comes next weekend. I try to save special things like that for when she comes. Here is the RECIPE I love that I can go online and find just about everything in recipes.
3. Halloween fun! I saw this post and had to share. It’s fun edible Halloween party food. HERE
4. One year, at my church, we had a Halloween party and passed around food you could not see and you had to guess what it was. One was frozen grapes and they called them eyeballs. I am thankful for these kinds of goofy fun things and not taking everything so serious.
5. Chili Cook Off and Trunk or Treat for my daughter. She is at her church tonight participating in both. Doesn’t that sounds like fun?!
6. Zoodles – Notice a food theme here? I made these delicious zoodles with some garlic along with meatballs n sauce for supper. I am grateful to be able to have these kinds of things to help me keep my weight down and my happy stat up.
8. Blog Group – I belong to a local group called Raleigh NC Bloggers and we get together in actual person and work on our blogs. It is so much fun to connect with others in person. We met last Saturday and got a lot accomplished and we are going to have someone talk to us about E-Books soon!
9. NANOWRIMO is coming in November. I have my title all set and started thinking about the layout. Right now it’s still a working title and I will share more about that in November. Gotta keep you in suspense. Here is a link to NANOWRIMO Anybody else going to join?
10. And lastly but not leastly is this place set for you at the Table of Gratitude where you can have a cuppa with us and share your happys. Hope you will come on in.
Here’s the link so whatcha waiting for? Hop to it!!
Good Afternoon! It’s that time again for Ten Things of Thankful! Let’s get at it!
1. 2. Fall coolness – it’s awesome to be heading into sweater weather. This is my favorite time of year and while I don’t have to rake leaves (Thankful #2) it’s a great time to get outdoors and take a walk about.
3. 4. 5. Good week for writing and I was able to get something written every day. Especially I am thankful (#4) for Six Sentence Story and (5) I Write Her. Here’s what happened on those two: Six Sentence StoryIWriteHer
6. Halloween month – I just like it – carry on
7. As this month has a special day for infant loss awareness I rewrote a poem that I wrote about my own experience. I am grateful for being able to write this poem with the assurance of hope. Here is Forever My Sweet Soul and it is a Friend link from Medium so you won’t get a pop up about having to be a member to read. It will eventually get on my blog.
8. Blood Work was AWESOME!!
9. The cold I was getting has left the building!
10. Your turn to leave you happy thoughts! So, hop to it, ydoncha???