Happy Friday and TTOT day! Let’ do this!
- Parades to celebrate freedoms
2. Dancing without judgment
3. Togetherness with family and friends.
10. You – What are your thankfuls?
Good Morning and happy Friday and happy June!! Let’s get started.
6. It is First Friday and it is usually when the artists and musicians and foodies celebrate in and outdoors in Raleigh and many of the venues for art are free to enjoy. We have gone several times and particularly enjoy the variety of art and seeing artists in their studios. If the weather is decent, you will likely see dancing in the streets by performing groups, perhaps a drum formation and whatever is ever whatever on the agenda.
7. I have been doing some videos with David Martin, Founder and Chief Editor of Fine Lines. These are fun to do and I always learn something new. Summer Camp is coming up, too. Here’s the last video we did about journaling:
8. Summer Camp is coming soon! I hope to see you there.
9. I saved the best for last: Daughter appears to be moving a little bit better. Baby steps, but I think that PT is helping. It’s a slow process, but eventually she will be back to her old, feisty self.
10. YOU! What’s up with your life? I saw some geese and their babies walking alongside the road the other day and they were adorable. How can we not smile at nature’s new offspring! Please do share your thankfuls.
TGIF and time to reflect on those who aren’t here to say TGIF… As we embark on Memorial Day Weekend it’s time to think about being thankful for those who gave their all. There is always a debate about remembering those who give all now but are living and those who lost their lives because of giving all for their country. I am going to focus on being mindful of this as I do this post, so let’s just see how it goes.
Good Morning! Happy TTOT! Let’s hop to it!
2. Tax season is over.
3. Kay Doiron, my cover artist and great niece finished the book cover art for my next personal book of poetry. This was just in time for the upcoming birth of her baby, to be determined by God’s own plan. I am so thankful when Kay does the art work. She always “gets” what I am looking for.
4. We had a nice turnout for the Book Launch party. I did not record it, but we had a great time.
That’s the book:
5. It’s been a different kind of week in that I am doing more art than usual. That is always a positive.
6. Daughter is going to PT and comes home sore, so it must be doing some good.
7. Did you know that when you ask for a blessing, you open a window and it may take a whole door to take in all the goodness. Yeah…I have to remember that. And I am grateful to have to open my door.
8. I had a first meeting with an awesome coach and now I have an idea to develop. It’s like it’s always been there and I have done some things about it, but I am gaining clarity. I started by writing something and submitting it and it was accepted. I have another writing project to work on along the same lines. #7 is the result of seek and you will find.
9. The pool is supposed to open next week and the temps are going up, so maybe, just maybe MarPril is moving on and allowing PrilAyUne to come along.
10. Welcome to the path where you can lead the way. You are never alone when you share with others. What are you thankful for? The kitty wants to know.
Come read other thankfuls and link you own here:
Good Morning and Happy TTOT! Let’s Hop to It!
Tales from a chick with chronic illness and pain
Walking by Inner Vision - Seeking Euphoria
an online journal of short writing
Philosopher and Political Scientist| Bachelor of Arts
Poetry, geopolitics, environment
my humanity in written form
... Said & Unsaid ...
This is the stuff this fat old lady thinks about
Writing, Scrapbooking, Podcasting My Family History
Another Way of Looking at Your Business
Dive into WordPress
Blog to Serve
poetry. personal growth. social change.
Writing my side of the story.
A Funny Blog About Terrible Things