It’s TTOT time and let’s get to it!
- What do you mean? February is over ALREADY? I mean we still have two more days, but whew! BUT it was a very productive month, despite challenges and let’s just jump to the results, they are why we are here, right? So my first thankful is that I have had the poem, “To Write” published.
- People are so supportive! My fellow poets are coming forward to help put together Coffee Table Talk for April. More about that in a future post, but suffice it to say that all spaces are filled and filled up fast!
- Daughter has been helping a friend with some projects and I am grateful that daughter is able to help and that she has such a nice friend.
- Daughter and friend brought us supper so I did not have to cook! I am so happy when that happens.
- Blessings that just come for no reason at all. You know, the ones you didn’t ask for but surely needed.
- A book of which I edited is being offered for Free on Kindle today and tomorrow. Don’t you need a book of love poems? I am happy to be a part of this book Love’s Anticipation.
- With zoom and other meeting apps we are able to reach so many people.
- Collaborations are fun and I am working on one.
- Saving one of the bests for last is this weather has brought on the breath of spring!
- What’s your thankful? Let’s hear it in the comments or how about a post? Esther is nosy to know, too!
Happy Friday and TTOT Day! And Awaaaaay we go!*
- Today is my beloved daughter’s birthday!
3. No snow.
4. Exercise is happening.
5. YouTube is going well. Check it out!
That’s my channel 🙂
6. Grocery delivery is really becoming my thing.
7. Technical problem solving is becoming a skill. At least, for me, but I am not putting out a shingle, nope, no way… it’s just a way for me to get back to what I love to do.
8. Flash drives. Whoever invented them, THANK YOU!
9. Do you ever put on your headphones and not have any music? I call it my Sounds of Silence. It helped me to stay focus. Thankful for headphones which really do cancel out noise. And if you want to listen to beautiful music, I suggest checking this out:
10. You! What are you feeling warm and fuzzy about? Let’s hear it.