Good Morning and happy Friday and happy June!! Let’s get started.
- I like this sky picture because it is beautiful with the various colors and designs, just like people, we are all different, but look whatever a majestic presence we represent. I am thankful for this and that all people have a place in the grand scheme of things.
- I like the rain, despite it cutting into play time at the pool, it is watering the many gardens of life and while it’s coming down, we can take the time to do other things and be creative.
- It’s June, which – like the last couple of months – is getting a new name “Majun” I am wondering if the rest of the year will be like this. I do like cooler weather, so I won’t complain.
- Berries – they are sweeter and I love it!
- I am in this book which is from the Triangle Association of Freelancers. It’s essays and poetry about books which have made a difference in our lives. I am happy to be among those accepted for this book.
6. It is First Friday and it is usually when the artists and musicians and foodies celebrate in and outdoors in Raleigh and many of the venues for art are free to enjoy. We have gone several times and particularly enjoy the variety of art and seeing artists in their studios. If the weather is decent, you will likely see dancing in the streets by performing groups, perhaps a drum formation and whatever is ever whatever on the agenda.
7. I have been doing some videos with David Martin, Founder and Chief Editor of Fine Lines. These are fun to do and I always learn something new. Summer Camp is coming up, too. Here’s the last video we did about journaling:
8. Summer Camp is coming soon! I hope to see you there.
9. I saved the best for last: Daughter appears to be moving a little bit better. Baby steps, but I think that PT is helping. It’s a slow process, but eventually she will be back to her old, feisty self.
10. YOU! What’s up with your life? I saw some geese and their babies walking alongside the road the other day and they were adorable. How can we not smile at nature’s new offspring! Please do share your thankfuls.