Happy Friday and TTOT day! No, I did not move to the desert, but I ran into the photo when I was working on a project and just love the colors. So, what’s happening on this week? A lot, I would say, so let’s get the party started!
- You know I am going to tell you how excited I am about tomorrow’s event and I am thankful that we are getting there without too many hiccups. And you know I have to share about it! So, here it is. Ya know…it’s virtual, right? hint hint What it is to be a Woman
2. Another poetry book has been edited and produced for LaVan Robinson. I posted about it HERE
3. The Prolific Pulse Poetry Podcast is going well. I am learning as I go and the important thing is to be open to new things and positive changes. I am grateful to be learning. It’s good to challenge the brain.
4. Daughter has received fabric and patterns and is making scarves and bunnies for folks who are in need. I am so proud and grateful. She is also making masks for folks.
5. Remote controls. What did we do before them? Oh yeah, get up or leave it on the same channel. Daughter’s remote took a dive and I think it has resulted in an appreciation for such devices.
6. Animal photos. I love to look at cute animal photos. In these days of news blasts and political mumbo jumbo, it’s nice to watch kittens and puppies and other critters having fun.
7. Bravery of a sweet soul with coming forth about abuse. I am grateful that they found the courage and they know they have the support.
8. The ability to pray and send positives to those in need. There has been an upswing in these requests and I am grateful that I am asked to do this. It means somebody believes I do what I am asked and I do.
9. A sense of humor. We all need a good laugh and I get tickled a lot by my friend, Missy and her blog Midlife Margaritas. She interviewed this comedian and I think it is worth sharing. Be sure to view the video. Another Hilarious Woman in Comedy: Meet Tara Brown
10. YOU! So, are you coming to the table this week, because we always have something good to serve up! Let’s see what you have in your covered dish.