It’s time for Ten Things of Thankful or TTOT! Whatcha got to share? Here are mine:
2. Friends and Friends Who Love to Write – I have a lovely friend who writes with me. Here is her blog: Penwize We are writing today, right now!
3. Love! This is something I wrote about the subject. Process for Love
4. Food! I have been in a cooking mood a lot lately. One of my favorite foods is chili and I make it probably weekly or pretty close. Another is bean soup. I recently posted my mother’s recipe for chili in the form of a poem. My chili is generally thicker and has other ingredients, but here is mom’s recipe: Recipe for Chili (this is a friend’s link for Medium, so you won’t have to be a member to read.
5. Weather! It has been BEAUTIFUL!!! Even today, as the temps have cooled, it is still so lovely outside!!
6. People who don’t speak the same language and are the eyes of love. That’s a mouthful! I met a couple at the grocery store coffee shop. He was getting his wife some coffee and taking the cream to her and I remarked how he was so sweet and it ended up being a conversation. He was speaking Spanish and I English and yet he, his wife, and I had a lovely chat of sorts. Love conquers all!
7. My Heated Wrap – I know I mentioned this before, but I cannot be thankful enough for this heated wrap my friend bought me. With the cool, damp weather, the old bones get achey and I actually keep this plugged in and turn it on. I love it. Sounds like a commercial LOL But I do love having this warm hug every day.
8. Weight Loss – it’s back on track. I always have a hard December, but I am back on track! WOOHOO!!
9. Exercises – I am doing physical therapy for my neck and spine and I am grateful to have homework and that I was able to improvise with my floor work as it’s hard to get up and down from the floor and I have figured out a way to get my exercises and not jeopardize my knees.
Just go to this link below and share!