In the silver tones of crystals streaming
In the energies from the silent quartz
In the release of sludge from throat chakras
In the comforts from citrine in my gutt
Resting in the moment of releases
I realize there is nothing quiet
About finding peace within any souls
It’s that time again to express my 10 Things of Thankful or TTOT.
1. So, I did this for another challenge called The Six Sentence Challenge. I thought it fit in the theme of gratitude. You can hop over to read my actual post on my blog. It was a lot of fun to write and I tried to put myself in Ellie’s “shoes.” I am thankful that my niece created the painting as a special request from me and it inspired me to write the story. Ellie’s Story
2. Gratitude for adjusting to the new medication. Hopeful that this will help.
3. Daddy and Jeffrey. Daddy’s will be gone 12 years as of February 25 and my brother Jeffrey has been gone since February 17, 1969 Here’s montage of pictures my sister created of Jeffrey and you can also see Daddy giving him his bottle.
I am grateful for these fellows in my life, more than words can express. And even if they were not long enough here, I am grateful for when they were. And I am grateful for when I see reminders of them. Daddy lived to be 86 and Jeffrey to be 9. Here’s another picture of Daddy. Isn’t he handsome?
4. Philatelism… I developed an interest in stamp collecting many years ago. While I haven’t touched them in a good while, I still save them with the thought that I will work on them in my old age. It’s interesting to learn the stories behind stamps, especially the history. Here’s a picture I keep by my desk.
5. The ability to learn new things. The past couple of weeks I have been learning a new task and it’s caused my brain to hurt. My mind gets foggy as it is, so I am grateful that I can take some time to learn this.
6. Food. I am glad to have it to eat and glad they make it so I can eat it. There are certain things that my tummy doesn’t like a whole lot, so I am grateful for choices.
7. My blog friend Stacy. She writes a lot about gratitude in her blog. Here’s the latest! NegativeSpacey
8. Humor! It takes a good dose of smileage to get through each days mileage. I just made that up!
9. Writing! I have been working on my next book, except I figured out a different focus and it’s helped my brain cells to get excited.
10. Rest. I am working hard to get my sleep intact and while it is challenging, I made it through last night until about 3 a.m. Since I went to bed at 8 I am calling that a WIN!!
Here’s the Blog Hop LINK FOR TTOT Why not take a look?
It’s that time again to express my 10 Things of Thankful or TTOT
1. So, I did this for another challenge called The Six Sentence Challenge. I thought it fit in the theme of gratitude. You can hop over to read my actual post on my blog. Organ donor, that I am, I am hoping there is something left of me to help somebody else. Right now, I am grateful my organs are serving me well.
2. Along the same theme, I had a decent report at the doctor this week as far as numbers go. There are some goals, but I like that my doctor listened to me, I mean REALLY listened.
3. I mentioned the 14 Words of Love last time, but I am going to share what I posted that has meant a lot of love backs. It makes me happy when I can do something that sparks thoughts about how to make this world a better place. So here’s the graphic:
4. Birthday weekend was lovely last weekend with my daughter. She turned 43. We went out to eat a couple of times and spent some good quality time together. I don’t have pictures other than those in my heart.
5. My daughter finished my loom blanket, so now I need to crochet the panels together. I am happy to get it. I will take a picture when it’s completed.
6. Valentine’s Day was sweet to spend with my love. We had a home cooked meal, neither having energy to brave the wild. He’s working long days and we will wait until the weekend to go out.
7. About 3 years ago we were given an ice cream machine and we truly love ice cream about #1 on the favorite things list. I have an awesome recipe which I make using erythritol and stevia since I try to avoid sugar. Here’s the Recipe: Low Carb Dairy Free Ice Cream and I made a batch last night.
8. House Slippers. I was given Uggs for Christmas and they have saved me from falling. That’ a great bit thankful!!
9. Weather has been pleasant and making it easier for me to walk to the mailbox.
10. Convenience Foods. Most of the time I do things from scratch, but lately I have been too busy and I am grateful that there’s about anything you can get in a convenience form.
Those are my 10! How about you?
Would you like to join in? Here’s the LINK to TTOT!!