We will be talking about anthologies, sharing poetry and talking shop. Come join us!
To hear Poet Talk with Bill Cushing on the Prolific Pulse Poetry Podcast click HERE
You can listen to the review of this wonderful book on the Prolific Pulse Poetry Podcast
AND it is also viewable of YouTube. I am amazed with this book, the more I hear the poems, the more I read, the more I am emotionally charged with an awareness. Chyrel J. Jackson spoke at the recent Coffee Table Talk about social justice. Her message was spot on and prolific. I highly recommend this book. Two sisters, two different styles of writing, two passionate poets, who bring it more than 100% They are a formidable force and I suggest that you pay attention to them. These ladies are meant to be heard. Check out this YouTube for my review and there’s an Amazon link should you decide it is a must have in your library.
Happy Friday and TTOT day! I found my graphic for National Poetry Month. I has saved it and couldn’t figure out where and there is was in a special folder for April. Duh… Let’s see what’s on the thankful meter…
- I found said graphic. Isn’t it pretty. This month is all things poetry. It’s been busy already, but I always look forward to it.
- The say to not stare at the sun because it can mess up your vision. After the good news I could not share, I looked at the shadows, the clouds and saw some glimmers of silvers linings which showed me that, a too bright sun can shine the light but you have to pay attention to the clouds. That’s the silver linings part, the clouds showed me that the news I could not and still cannot share was not to be and I am thankful that I was able to make a choice about the decision.
- The Poets Coffee Table Talk turned out beautiful. It was well attended and the sharing, the poetry, the important messages about social justice all came together to what I think is an increased awareness.
4. Heart Beats is published and there are two poetry readings on Saturday. These will be by contributors to the anthology. I am thankful how this is all coming together and I am excited to bring all this talent together under one virtual roof. And I am grateful for all the poets for their contributions. Here are the links if interested.
5. I had my annual physical and my numbers were pretty decent. A couple of tweaks needed, but over all, it is not bad. And I have shot number two out of the way. I have a lot of tiredness from it and soon this will pass.
6. The collaboration is coming along nicely.
7. I have been reading a lot of poetry and doing reviews. How would that not be a huge thankful?!!
8. I have contracted again this year for judging a competition. I am grateful for this opportunity.
9. I am grateful I don’t have to go out in the pollen. Not everybody has this choice and I pray for them to be able to manage each day.
10. YOU! What’s your thankful? Please do share either in comments or by posting a blog post. We love to hear good news. Bernie is all ears!!