We’ve reached the end, folks. It’s January 31, making this the end of the first month of the new year. Not so new anymore. How’s it been for you? My month has been decent. I have made some good changes and pursued goals, meeting some and working on others. The important thing is to keep on working. So, without further introduction, here are the top 10 thankfuls for this week.
1. The Golden Girls and Betty White’s birthday! Who knew that Betty White really is older than sliced bread? That’s what the internet says 🙂 I love Betty White. She’s been in my life for years. I used to watch her on her husband’s show and they were so cute. It was called Password. Maybe some of the older ones on here remember that show. I turn on the Golden Girls in the background while I am working on projects. It’s like visiting old friends.
2. Daughter is coming! She is going to turn 44 soon and she will be coming this week to celebrate and do annual important things such as get her new ID. We are going to a special event and have some valuable time together.
3. Lucy Brummett has this Lovely Blog Go check it out. I have met her at the Raleigh NC Bloggers meetup and she is a true gem! She is an author, freelancer and archer!
4. Paul Stryer has an awesome blog for helping people get blogs started. He’s a walking, talking resource who has helped our blog group members so much! Here is th elink to his blog: Bloggers Workspace
5. Test Results were AOK! I had a MRI of the brain this week and other than old age, I am AOK No news is good news!
6. PT is going well. I was able to perform the exercises and I am doing well.
7. The neck procedure on Monday worked out well. It was painful, but better than the prior time. Breathing helps. Otherwise, I might be dead. So always breathe!
Picture of the sky to remind us to breathe.
8. Art news! My niece is a wonderful artist and I referred her to someone who needed an illustrator and she’s on the job! I love it! Here is something she did a while back:
My sister holding the Cardinal painting done by niece (her granddaughter) Kay Doiron
9. Attitude is Everything! I wrote this little Six Sentence Story about that topic: There’s Something to Be Said for Attitude
10. Here’s the best seat at the house. It’s the one where you get a chance to tell us your thankfuls! Please feel free to reply with your thankful for this week or create a blog post and join us. Just click on the link below to add.
Here’s to a great week!!