Jodi and Easter Eggs from 2018
It’s that time again to think of all the wonderful things of which to be grateful. It’s also Easter and that’s always special. Let’s just hop to it!
1. April 15 is past!! WOOHOO!!
2. Daughter is here for a few days and enjoying her being here and super duper news is that she was recognized for all the years she has been a volunteer at the thrift store. Here she is in all her smilyness!!
3. I made the cut!! Read about it HERE Serious Flash Fiction accepted my piece for their anthology. Thanks to D. Avery for sharing about this and for also being included. She has been doing wonderful works with her blog!
4. I’m still staying consistent with Six Sentence Story. Here’s my latest:
Every 1000 Miles I’ve already edited it a couple of times.
5. Oh my goodness!! National Poetry Month is keeping me honest! So far, I have written a poem every day. One rule I have is that it has to be in the raw, with very little editing. If I catch something later, I can change it. It’s more about discipline than perfection. Here’s the last one from yesterday. I’m doing today’s after this blog post. Little Did I Know
6. The weather has been amazing!! It’s supposed to storm today, but it’s been nice enough to do some walking. I don’t go far, but I enjoy the fresh air. Pollen has been snarky, but it’s better now.
7. The after tax season two days off were lovely and we went Putt-Putting. There were several families out there! I think school must be out for the week.
8. Book Club coming! Our community is going to start a book club. It was one of my suggestions and they are going for it! WOOHOO!!
9. Interview with a poet. Last week, I interviewed a fellow poet at the clubhouse. It has been years since I have done anything like this. I do know that I would not want to do this on a regular basis because of stress, but I enjoyed this one as it was pretty much a conversation. I admire the work of this lady and here’s the video: Interview with Aruna Gurumurthy
10. I have been doing a series about the Muse. Here’s the last one I posted and I have another in the process. It’s been a fun project. My sister has often given me ideas and although she is on the other side of the veil, I still hear her musing me. Last night I had a dream and she decided in the dream to go spend some time with another family member. I suppose I should share her, but I hope she comes back soon.
That’s it! Now it’s your turn. What are your TTOT? Click on this link for more!!