WOW!! Where did October go? Well, it’s November 1 and a Friday so that means it’s time for Then Things of Thankful or TTOT! Let’s get this party started!
1. Inktober! I made it through the month of October only late one day and I made it up, so that means 31 ink drawings for the month. Whew! Ink is not my specialty and I did this to show that you don’t need to worry about perfection, but just do it. It’s actually good for the brain to challenge new areas and my brain oughta be very happy about now. I posted the pics on Instagram and here is the LINK to see what I did. You will see other posts, too, but those are just to make you smile!
2.NANOWRIMO is ON starting today. I am grateful to have my working title ready for the book I have been wanting to do and have heard from others that I need to JUST DO IT! Here’s the LINK to my NANOWRIMO page. It’s writing 50,000 words in the month, but my measurement of winning is to be able to write every day.
3. 4. Turning it around! No matter what I do with my weight loss efforts, which is going well, I still have the gravity that comes with age. Here’s my little Acrostic about Migration on Six Sentence Story, thanks to Denise offering us wonderful prompts and I am going to call that gratitude #4!!
5. 6. 7. Caregivers Summit, New People, Resources – I was able to attend at least the morning session of the Caregivers Summit. It was very beneficial and I found some lovely resources and met a lady who I see at my coffee shop on a regular basis. I walked up and introduced myself and now we chat at the coffee shop. It’s nice to meet new people. And she gave me some very valuable resource information.
8. 9. Oh! I am already at 8 🙂 How’s that happen?! 😉 As I look out my window in the office, I am feeling like the luckiest, most blessed person. It’s a beautiful day and I have a lovely view. Would you like to see it?
It’s not super clear, but that’s my desk view. That’s my garden fairy, by the way, and she makes me smile. I don’t have a garden, but my desk is a good place to grow idea, so that’s something, right? That’s a 9!!
10. This is the place where you come online and say Hello! Perhaps you would like to join at the table and share a gratitude. Come on board!
Come join by going to this link: