Saint Patrick’s Day is coming up so I took the liberty to use a picture to depict this day! What do you do for Saint Patrick’s Day? My dear, late sister would have a green dinner, with mostly green foods. It was always tasty and fun.
Time for some thanks!
There is a coffee cake in the oven and bacon is ready and coffee brewed.
I meet the most interesting people when interviewing for my podcast.
Tax changes which help my unemployed friends and others.
Stimulus help for folks is on its way soon.
More vaccines may be coming soon.
People are still wearing masks, THANK YOU!
Goodberries and that they have sugar free options and fresh berries.
The fish market has real, fresh fish.
That we can have all the foodies treats mentioned.
YOU – What are you thankful for this week? You can comment or do a post. Your hope becomes our hope. Burt the Bull wants to know!
It’s already March! No way! Well, let’s hop to it before all of a sudden it’s April!
Grocery specials-LOVE even more when it is coffee!
Enthusiastic People-LOVE when I ask someone to help me and they don’t hesitate to say YES
Pleasant Surprises-Daughter gave me some pretty decorative papers I can use for projects. She received them from a friend who had more than she needed.
Sketchbook Revival is coming this month and daughter and I will participate in the program like we did last time. Click on the name up there and check it out and it is FREE!
It is both Woman’s Month and Reading Month and what a lovely combo! I am looking forward to National Poetry Month, as well. So, I am thankful for these moments to celebrate!
We had a package arrive and it took us a good while to order it because of all the specific details, and when we got it – it was all wrong, so wrong that it would cost us more money to resolve the issue, so we called customer service and returned it in the blink of an eye. I am grateful there was no drama.
Health goals are being met.
Writing goals are being met.
Connecting with people who share a spiritual belief, simply for the assurance that hope is real
YOU! What are you thankfuls? Come share… Rusty wants to know… In fact, he’s all ears!
What do you mean? February is over ALREADY? I mean we still have two more days, but whew! BUT it was a very productive month, despite challenges and let’s just jump to the results, they are why we are here, right? So my first thankful is that I have had the poem, “To Write” published.
People are so supportive! My fellow poets are coming forward to help put together Coffee Table Talk for April. More about that in a future post, but suffice it to say that all spaces are filled and filled up fast!
Daughter has been helping a friend with some projects and I am grateful that daughter is able to help and that she has such a nice friend.
Daughter and friend brought us supper so I did not have to cook! I am so happy when that happens.
Blessings that just come for no reason at all. You know, the ones you didn’t ask for but surely needed.
A book of which I edited is being offered for Free on Kindle today and tomorrow. Don’t you need a book of love poems? I am happy to be a part of this book Love’s Anticipation.
With zoom and other meeting apps we are able to reach so many people.
Collaborations are fun and I am working on one.
Saving one of the bests for last is this weather has brought on the breath of spring!
What’s your thankful? Let’s hear it in the comments or how about a post? Esther is nosy to know, too!
3. Music. I have been doing an exercise each morning. I am on Day 3 of 40 Days, 40 Writes. And I play music when I write, when I am not listening to sounds of silence. Here is one of my favorite channels which updates for the day of the week.
4. My article was published for Okra Magazine. I interviewed Madison Woods. She is amazing! We met because I was researching about making watercolors from nature and found her in my internet search. I wrote her and starting following her blog. And I decided I wanted to get her wonderful work out there, so I got her permission and the rest is history.
5. Exercise. I was able to walk more this week. It’s a slow process, but I may have overdone it on Wednesday because I could manage just 10 minutes yesterday. But, I am happy to report that effort is paying off. And I signed up for weekly Yoga, and had my first chair yoga session last week. It is through You Call This Yoga I have attended their live classes and they are very nice. They help people who are having challenges and a most compassionate group.
6. Daughter says Thank You for all your lovely messages for her birthday. I am thankful she read my blog and saw them.
7. I was able to, thanks to the stimulus, buy a new computer. This morning, I had to update the audio drivers so I could hear on my headphones. I am in heaven! It is a double win as my daughter was the heir of my other computer, which I cleaned up so she could have one without the issues I was having. She is often the heir, which works out with budgets. And she is over the moon because it’s one with a built in CD player.
8. The art work for the book cover came in the mail yesterday. I am over the moon thrilled with the beautiful work of Kay Doiron. There will be a reveal coming soon. Heart Beats is in production.
9. People who are committed to share the value of poetry. I reached out and the responses are wonderful!
10. Reading. I am grateful for so many wonderful things to read and that I am able to read them.
And that’s that. Scroll on up there and join us… You will be glad you did. Or leave your thankfuls in the comments.
9. Do you ever put on your headphones and not have any music? I call it my Sounds of Silence. It helped me to stay focus. Thankful for headphones which really do cancel out noise. And if you want to listen to beautiful music, I suggest checking this out:
10. You! What are you feeling warm and fuzzy about? Let’s hear it.