It’s time for TTOT!! I hope that you will join in and share your gratitudes soon! Here is the LINK!!
1. Rain – After a good, hot spell we got some lovely rain and it’s brought the temps down.
2. Pool – Still grateful for the pool. It was closed last weekend for maintenance and we were so sad, so happy now that we have been able to dip as of yesterday.
3. Sleep – It’s been a better sleep week.
4. Understanding people – Yesterday, I was not having brain power and the rest of my body was dragging. I simply could not think. I tried to do some tasks, but I was only hitting walls, so I had to ask for forgiveness for some responsibilities and I was granted such. Today is a new day. And I am writing this, so that’s amazing progress. Let’s hold on to hope.
5. 6. Friends who understand things happen and Exercise – I had a coffee catch up date with one of my BFFs and I had to cancel due to previous duties taking longer than expected. I had to cancel, but I did make it to the mall after I was done and I did call my friend and we talked while I walked around the mall. Nice to have modern technology to do so.
8. Water and Specifically this bottle – I hydrate big time and I knock things over big time and now I have this amazing water bottle with a LOCK! It’s been tested a few times since I got it and I love it!
9. Finished edits – I finished editing a book of poetry for one of my favorite poets.
10. Six Sentence Story – This week was using the prompt word: Wave – Here is what I did Right Here
So, there you have it! Hope you had a thankful week, as well!!