It’s time again to reflect on the past week and the many things for which gratitude can be expressed. Would you like to join us? You can go to this link: TTOT and join in! We would love to have you!
Photo taken at New Bern NC where I enjoyed more interesting patterns.
1. 2. Poundage is still becoming lessage 🙂 The pool helps.
3. Tea for health. When shopping with my errand buddy last week, she introduced me to a Numi brand Chai without caffeine. In the evening, I have a cup of tea to help me relax and this new one hits the spot! And there was a nice turmeric tea with some other spices, which helps the joints, so I added that. Yum to the tum.
4. Sleep. I have had a better week of sleep. Maybe the tea helped. I couldn’t get to the pool as much, but I got there some.
5. Throat Lozenges – I often have a dry throat and many things I cannot tolerate, but I found that these Ricola Lemon Mint Sugar Free lozenges help. I don’t know why my throat gets this way, but I’m just grateful there’s some relief.
6. 6SS – Yep – I am still going strong with the Six Sentence Story. This week’s story is about simplifying life. Maybe you would like to read it. I am happy for a simpler life. Here’s the LINK
7. Poetry – I am excited about this coming Sunday’s event which I have been promoting. As one of the editors of this phenomenal poet Aruna Gurumurthy’s last book as well as the current book she is working on, I am fortunate to gain so much from this experience. Here’s her most recent book:
8. Pathways – So much in life involves decisions about which path to take and sometimes revisiting old paths for a different perspective, maybe with more mature eyes. I am grateful for the many pathways I have traveled and for the ones I have yet to explore.
9. My dear friend who has had a pickle of a time with illness and for the glimpses of goodness she experienced this week. I pray more than glimpses come to her this week.
So, there you have it! My 10 and I bet you have 10 too! Disclaimer: While I may edit many works I do not edit my TTOT posts, so have mercy on me.