It’s that time again to express my 10 Things of Thankful or TTOT.
1. So, I did this for another challenge called The Six Sentence Challenge. I thought it fit in the theme of gratitude. You can hop over to read my actual post on my blog. It was a lot of fun to write and I tried to put myself in Ellie’s “shoes.” I am thankful that my niece created the painting as a special request from me and it inspired me to write the story. Ellie’s Story
2. Gratitude for adjusting to the new medication. Hopeful that this will help.
3. Daddy and Jeffrey. Daddy’s will be gone 12 years as of February 25 and my brother Jeffrey has been gone since February 17, 1969 Here’s montage of pictures my sister created of Jeffrey and you can also see Daddy giving him his bottle.
I am grateful for these fellows in my life, more than words can express. And even if they were not long enough here, I am grateful for when they were. And I am grateful for when I see reminders of them. Daddy lived to be 86 and Jeffrey to be 9. Here’s another picture of Daddy. Isn’t he handsome?
4. Philatelism… I developed an interest in stamp collecting many years ago. While I haven’t touched them in a good while, I still save them with the thought that I will work on them in my old age. It’s interesting to learn the stories behind stamps, especially the history. Here’s a picture I keep by my desk.
5. The ability to learn new things. The past couple of weeks I have been learning a new task and it’s caused my brain to hurt. My mind gets foggy as it is, so I am grateful that I can take some time to learn this.
6. Food. I am glad to have it to eat and glad they make it so I can eat it. There are certain things that my tummy doesn’t like a whole lot, so I am grateful for choices.
7. My blog friend Stacy. She writes a lot about gratitude in her blog. Here’s the latest! NegativeSpacey
8. Humor! It takes a good dose of smileage to get through each days mileage. I just made that up!
9. Writing! I have been working on my next book, except I figured out a different focus and it’s helped my brain cells to get excited.
10. Rest. I am working hard to get my sleep intact and while it is challenging, I made it through last night until about 3 a.m. Since I went to bed at 8 I am calling that a WIN!!
Here’s the Blog Hop LINK FOR TTOT Why not take a look?