It’s that time again to express my 10 Things of Thankful or TTOT
1. So, I did this for another challenge called The Six Sentence Challenge. I thought it fit in the theme of gratitude. You can hop over to read my actual post on my blog. Organ donor, that I am, I am hoping there is something left of me to help somebody else. Right now, I am grateful my organs are serving me well.
2. Along the same theme, I had a decent report at the doctor this week as far as numbers go. There are some goals, but I like that my doctor listened to me, I mean REALLY listened.
3. I mentioned the 14 Words of Love last time, but I am going to share what I posted that has meant a lot of love backs. It makes me happy when I can do something that sparks thoughts about how to make this world a better place. So here’s the graphic:
4. Birthday weekend was lovely last weekend with my daughter. She turned 43. We went out to eat a couple of times and spent some good quality time together. I don’t have pictures other than those in my heart.
5. My daughter finished my loom blanket, so now I need to crochet the panels together. I am happy to get it. I will take a picture when it’s completed.
6. Valentine’s Day was sweet to spend with my love. We had a home cooked meal, neither having energy to brave the wild. He’s working long days and we will wait until the weekend to go out.
7. About 3 years ago we were given an ice cream machine and we truly love ice cream about #1 on the favorite things list. I have an awesome recipe which I make using erythritol and stevia since I try to avoid sugar. Here’s the Recipe: Low Carb Dairy Free Ice Cream and I made a batch last night.
8. House Slippers. I was given Uggs for Christmas and they have saved me from falling. That’ a great bit thankful!!
9. Weather has been pleasant and making it easier for me to walk to the mailbox.
10. Convenience Foods. Most of the time I do things from scratch, but lately I have been too busy and I am grateful that there’s about anything you can get in a convenience form.
Those are my 10! How about you?
Would you like to join in? Here’s the LINK to TTOT!!