Poet Talk with Walter Stephen Geeding – Prolific Pulse Poetry Podcast
Happy Friday and TTOT Day! And Awaaaaay we go!*
- Today is my beloved daughter’s birthday!
3. No snow.
4. Exercise is happening.
5. YouTube is going well. Check it out!
That’s my channel 🙂
6. Grocery delivery is really becoming my thing.
7. Technical problem solving is becoming a skill. At least, for me, but I am not putting out a shingle, nope, no way… it’s just a way for me to get back to what I love to do.
8. Flash drives. Whoever invented them, THANK YOU!
9. Do you ever put on your headphones and not have any music? I call it my Sounds of Silence. It helped me to stay focus. Thankful for headphones which really do cancel out noise. And if you want to listen to beautiful music, I suggest checking this out:
10. You! What are you feeling warm and fuzzy about? Let’s hear it.