Happy Valentine’s Day to y’all! It’s TTOT time so let’s get to the sweetness!
1. I am bubbling over with excitement! A manuscript was accepted for publication for which I was the Poetry Editor! I am excited for the poet and for my contribution.
2. Coffee at the Clubhouse – that I can walk to the clubhouse in the community and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea.
3. Books – I have been reading an interesting book called Dear Mrs. Bird set in the days of Hitler. I am finding it interesting and grateful I found a large print edition at the library.
4. Last Back Treatment today! – I get the last treatment on my back today, then a 6-8 week follow up is next. Next is dentist time! Grateful for health care.
5. 6. 7. 8. Friendly people – I was talking to tech support for my internet yesterday. While they weren’t able to help me, we had the nicest conversation. I love it when you connect with friendly people. And later I was able to resolve the issues with the aid of Google and techies who post helpful stuff. It all began with a new router which I got for a decent price. So I am counting all four as thankfuls!
9. Birthday with Daughter was so nice! We went out to eat at Vic’s Italian (yay Groupon) and Menchie’s for dessert! She was very happy with that combination. I think she was most pleased with her gifts which were all things to wear. Bonus was that Food Lion had frozen gluten free and dairy free cupcakes so we picked up a couple of packs for her celebration at her house with her friends. They looked delicious and pretty. She said they were!
Oh and by the way I used Rakuten and got cash back from my Groupon purchase!!
10. Lastly but not leastly this place is saved for you! Come sit at the table of gratitude and share your happiness!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!