Tag: triangle association of freelancers
10 Things of Thankful – April 5
It’s that time again to share the Ten Things of Thankful and I have so much, I am bursting at the seams!
1. I am seeing April 15 in the light at the end of the tunnel.
2. Loss of 1# this past week. And the new plan is working well. I am getting my nutrition in without feeling deprived.
3. I made it to Chapel Hill and back without too much trouble. Challenges with anxiety have been looming, but I am gradually getting better. Let’s hope the treatment continues to help. I have back up, but don’t like to use it.
4. My teeth are closer to being fixed. I had to chuckle at the doctor when she was helping the student. My phone was in my lap and I have a Wonder Woman sticker on the back. It’s not just the way to claim my phone, but also represents my belief that all women have the ability to view themselves as Wonder Woman. Anyway, the lady doctor gasped and said “Oh! Wonder Woman!” That helped me feel assured I am in good hands.
5. Easter is around the bend and my daughter will be coming here for a few days.
6. My “niece” had a sweet baby boy on March 31. Zackariah Nathanial is beautiful! He greets his sister Savanna and she’s in love with her little brother. It reminds me when my little brother, Jeffrey, was born, when I was 5. It was a real live baby doll!
7. It’s National Poetry Month and I have been writing a new poem every day. Here is the latest: I Am Jealous of Leo
8. Now that it is finally April I can look forward to the Triangle Association of Freelancer’s Conference. I am most looking forward to the class presented by none other than Jaki Shelton-Green, NC’s Poet Laureate.
9. I’m still going strong in the 6SS challenge, blog hop. Check my latest post Stolen: One Heart
10. Nancy Lee Badger featured my book on her blog Where Happy Ever After Takes the Road Less Traveled
So, there you have it!!
Would you like to join the Blog Hop for TTOT? Here’s the LINK