It’s time for sharing 10 Things of Thankful AKA TTOT!! Let’s get this party started!!
1. My birthday! Yup! I made it to the big 6-5!! It has been a lovely birthday week with lots of well wishes, yumms and loves. Thank you to all who were so sweet to remember me.
2. My tribe! Well, I should say my tribe who also become my family’s tribe, too. One of the tribe members has been helping my daughter with a sort of Marie Kondo kind of thing. It’s great to see the transition!
3. Six Sentence Story – This is still in my heart rhythm and is there to stay! Here’s this weeks contribution: FARE THEE WELL
4. Poetry Challenges – I’ve been participating in a Haiki/Senryu Challenge and here’s this weeks contribution: FROZEN It helps me to develop more with Haiku as it’s one of those forms I started with from an early age, thanks to my 6th grade teacher.
5. Signs Group – I have been participating in a slow writing group called Signs and it’s helping me to do free writing and develop some ideas for longer works. It’s a very supportive, intimate group and I am grateful for the alliance.
6. Goals – I am grateful to have goals as they help me stay focused and also have a sense of accomplishment. It can be so easy to get bogged down and when you see a goal being met, it’s a wonderful feeling. I have a goal due by the end of the month and it has been dancing around it while keeping my eye on it as well. What is it about goals that gets us sidetracked? Some say it’s fear of success or fear of failure. Who knows? I’m planning to meet that goal, after all, since I posted it, I have to meet it, right?
7. Life – In light of the tragic news in just the past week, I and millions of people have been facing the reality of the impact of violence and the underlying issues in this life. Holding those close to us, staying in the moment, is so very important as, it’s not news, but it is news, that we have this time, this second and let’s hold close to the values we have and live life to the fullest.
8. Health – poundage is still sliding off and clothes are too! OOPS!
9. Toni Morrison – R.I.P.
10. You – Whoever is reading this, whether you are browsing or commenting, thank you for stopping by. If you got to this #10 – then you must be very dedicated! Thank YOU!
Want to participate? Do to the following link and give us your 10s!!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!