It’s time again to think of the 10 things I am thankful for this week. Let’s go!
1. Losing weight. It’s 2 more off WOOHOO!!
2. Shorts – it’s turning warm and I am glad for less because I know the pool will open soon.
3. Berry Season – Here in NC it’s berry season and I am loving the taste of local berries. I know I mentioned Strawberries last time, but it’s more than that this week. Yummy!!
4. Joy Prom – Daughter attended Joy Prom on Friday and had a blast! I love that this happens each year, sponsored by local churches and vendor assisted.
5. Dental School – I am almost finished with my dental work and I am so grateful for a dental school near enough to get this done. My student graduated, but he stick around until I am finished. Isn’t that a double win?
6. Art – Daughter is here for the weekend and I taught her about Sidewalk Crack Art and she created a cute cardinal. She caught on quickly.
7. The ability to read. I am reading a book as a beta reader for one of my fellow writing peeps and am grateful that I get to enjoy this. I am one chapter 4.
8. Book Club – Thanks to the interest, there is going to be a book club in my living community and I will be leading said club, starting in June.
9. Challenges – I have some physical challenges I am trying to get past and I am grateful that I am able to try.
10. Birth – I was making some taco meat yesterday and discovered that my pepper had given birth.
There you go! Those are my 10! Go HERE and join in!!