It’s time again to think of the 10 things I am thankful for this week. Let’s go!
1. Losing weight. It’s 2 more off WOOHOO!!
2. Shorts – it’s turning warm and I am glad for less because I know the pool will open soon.
3. Berry Season – Here in NC it’s berry season and I am loving the taste of local berries. I know I mentioned Strawberries last time, but it’s more than that this week. Yummy!!
4. Joy Prom – Daughter attended Joy Prom on Friday and had a blast! I love that this happens each year, sponsored by local churches and vendor assisted.
5. Dental School – I am almost finished with my dental work and I am so grateful for a dental school near enough to get this done. My student graduated, but he stick around until I am finished. Isn’t that a double win?
6. Art – Daughter is here for the weekend and I taught her about Sidewalk Crack Art and she created a cute cardinal. She caught on quickly.
7. The ability to read. I am reading a book as a beta reader for one of my fellow writing peeps and am grateful that I get to enjoy this. I am one chapter 4.
8. Book Club – Thanks to the interest, there is going to be a book club in my living community and I will be leading said club, starting in June.
9. Challenges – I have some physical challenges I am trying to get past and I am grateful that I am able to try.
10. Birth – I was making some taco meat yesterday and discovered that my pepper had given birth.
Instagram Pictures of Pepper Birth
There you go! Those are my 10! Go HERE and join in!!