1. April 15 is getting closer.
2. Spring is here.
3. I wrote this in 6 Sentence Story as an experiment, go see: “Henpecked”
I also have been playing around with some other writing challenges such as the Wordle
4. There is such a variety of vegetables that my salad days are far from boring. And I need salad days.
5. I lost 2.5# this past week, because of #4.
6. My dentist called and will see me next week which makes me smile to know my teeth will be better soon.
7. We went to the JC Raulston Arboretum yesterday and enjoyed the new blooms. I have used one of the pictures as my header picture today.
8. I got new walking shoes for a good price and am very grateful as the others were getting slickery.
9. I got maybe 3 of 7 nights of good sleeps, which is good for me.
10. Yesterday, I finished reading this book and it made me smile. It’s about family, to me, and adoption of the heart. As an adoptive parent, I liked the message. Here’s the LINK
Want to join in with your gratitudes? Go to this LINK