It’s that time again to be thinking of all things thankful! Here are my 10 and I hope you will join in with yours. You can go to this LINK to join in!
1. Remember the Secret Project? Well, here it is. This is an article I wrote for Midtown Magazine in Raleigh. New Bern Article
2. Six Sentence Story and a celebration. It’s that time of year to remember my special someone and I when we decided to be a couple. Here’s the story HERE
3. Family. It’s been the time for daughter to join for a weekend and it’s a holiday weekend. I’m sure I will have more to post about it next week, but, for now, let’s just say it’s bound to be fun!
4. Poetry Reading – Remember last week when I posted about the upcoming poetry reading? Well, it happened and here’s a picture of the audience and the poet Aruna Gurumurthy. Nice turnout and lovely words of expression.
5. Poundage has me 20 # less than when I rebooted and a total of just over 60# from my all time high. It’s a long process, for sure, but I am happy with where I am going.
6. Dive Into Poetry – I joined the July Dive Into Poetry group and it has been doing daily poems. Yay!!
7. Tea – Again? Yes, my journey into teas has become fun and I am grateful as I am finding the natural medicinal qualities are helping my zzzzs
8. Reading – I am currently reading a book for the book club we started. I hope it picks up as I have no problem putting it down. How is this good news? Well, when you read something that is questionable, it makes you appreciate when you read something interesting. I have three of those on my back burner, but I can’t wait to shift the pots.
9. Mammogram Results – Every year I have to get a mammogram because one year I had a benign lump removed, so I am on the watch for further developments and the good news is that I made it through this year with no issues.
10. Other tests. It is that time of year when I also get blood work done and I am happy to report my A1C is still looking good. I had to changed my eye prescription, but it’s all good as the words “diabetic myopathy” are not being spoken.
That’s that and there you go! Hope your week was awesome!!