Photo by Amy Reed on Unsplash
It’s that time again for TTOT! It may be Friday the 13th, but it’s also soon to be Lucky Saint Patrick’s Day! So, I am putting my best betting on the lucky 4-Leaf Clover of hope!! Without further ado-let’s get the party started!
1.2. Books – In light of the pandemic, it’s great to have a stack of books from the library and a well loaded e-reader. This is what I am currently reading:
I thought I lost this book and searched all over, but it was in a briefcase, so thankful #2 is that my book was found. It’s a good book, so far.
3. Puzzles – Daughter loves to put puzzles together, me not as much, but she’s happy to have the dining table to leave her puzzle out. She’s working on a black and white puzzle which you then color. Some of the pieces she has already colored as she has assembled it once before.
4. Ice Cream – I am happy to have an ice cream freezer! One thing I did learn is not to put the gel cylinder in the dishwasher. While I did not do this, someone else did and I may have to get another. The good news is that it still makes milk shakes and you can always freeze afterward and have ice cream. When there’s a will there is a way. I have a great low carb recipe and have made it dairy free by using nut milk.
5. Six Sentence Story – I am still going strong with this weekly challenge. I’ve been working on sort of a theme with a couple and this is this weeks results.
It’s called Routines of Love
7. 8. Netflix and Choices – I am grateful to be able to have Netflix so I can watch stuff when the world is trying to send news I don’t want to hear. I turn on some old Andy Griffith and escape for awhile. Also, there are plenty of choices otherwise. It’s nice to be able to have choices.
9. Health Care – I am grateful to have good health care.
10. And lastly but not leastly here’s your place at the table of thankfuls. What have you to say? Let us know ❤ Can we break bread together in gratitude?
Photo by Miti on Unsplash
Should you desire to join in, you can go to this blue box and add yours. Also, you can read other thankfuls!!