It’s that time again to make my Ten Things of Thankful gratitude list, so here goes…Hit that link and join in!!
1. April 15 is in the scope.
2. Turtles! I wrote this Six Sentence Story to talk about these lovely creatures.
3. I lost 1.5# this past week.
4. Sleep. It’s been betraying me, but I have been practicing meditation and I am getting to where it is helping me to relax.
5. Finding something that may be helping me with my eating disorder. I will let you know how it goes.
6. Nice enough weather to walk to the mailbox every day.
7. I started writing again on Medium. I took a break because I needed to find the voice I needed to use.
8. I am super excited that in April there is the TAF Conference. And I am taking the Jaki Shelton-Green class. As a poet, I look forward to learn some new stuff.
9. Weird movies. I sometimes turn on a movie while I am working on a project or doing chores. It may take me a few days to watch or listen to one. I saw this one about a man who tries to see what his families lives would be like if he were not around. It was kind of interesting, but mostly narrative, which I normally don’t like, and the ending was not what I expected. If you saw this, I would like to know what you think. Have you ever wonder what life would be like if you were not around? I wonder if I would be able to watch life without me. Weird, huh? That may be what inspired this movie.
10. A poet I admire asked my input on their book. It was an honor.