Painting by Kay Doiron
Wowzers! This month has flown by!! Let’s get the party started!
1. – 3. Cardinals – Family – Heavenly Visitors: The photo for my header this morning is a painting my near great niece, Kay, painted for her grandmother, my sister.
The cardinal represents those we have lost coming back to visit. We lost two fans of Saint Louis Cardinals, our nephews Keith – whose birthday is today – and Michael, whose birthday is in March. Keith is shown here playing his guitar and Michael at the Cardinal’s stadium. We were blessed to have these two in our lives and they are truly missed.
4. Weather – is it spring or still winter? It’s crazy, but at least the sun is trying to shine.
5. Write Now is coming up in May and I am excited about all the choices of presenters. I am going to have a hard time narrowing down my choices, but there are far worse problems to have. Here is the link to #WriteNow2020
6. Poetry – Tomorrow is a Poetry Meetup of which your’s truly has put together. Wish me luck! It looks to have a nice turnout, right here in Raleigh!
7. Art – I have been working diligently on art work for my current WIP and it’s coming along well, although it’s taking longer than thought. All is well, though.
8. Taxes are done! WOOHOO!!
9. People who care – Blessed indeed!
10. And here is the spot for you to share your thankfuls! Hey, it’s leap year, so who’s asking who to get married?