Happy Friday! It’s Ten Things of Thankful Time AKA TTOT!!
As we enter into the week when folks are recognizing the wonderful gifts of sharing holidays with family and friends, it’s a great time to reflect on the gratitude which comes with these things! Let’s take a look at the sparkly lights of happy!
1. Daughter is coming tomorrow! And she is staying all week. She has to work Christmas Eve day, but that’s workable. Maybe that gives someone with children the day off.
2. Physical Therapy is coming along nicely. Right now, it’s focused on my neck and working its way down my spine. Before we know it, I will be a lithe old snake.
3. Crocheting is coming along well and the company is replacing some defective yarn. I like it when they take responsibility for things gone wrong. At least they don’t manufacture medical supplies.
4. People who really take the time to listen. I had two doctors I spoke with this week and they both really seemed to listen to what I had to say and this resulted in positive results.
5. 6. Getting to do some research with an associate and then they treated me to lunch. Both the research and the lunch conversation was interesting.
7. Safe driving. I maybe had less horn honking this week and for this I am VERY grateful.
8. My friend in Arizona (she’s the one who introduced me to TTOT) has just bought a home there and as of now, she should be moving in. This has been quite the process finding the right house and neighborhood and it’s all falling into place.
9. A friend who is like family learned today that her cancer prognosis is still favorable. It gives me hope for another friend who is in the midst of learning more about her own.
10. Gather around the Christmas Tree, sing a little song with me, one of cheer and one of joy, holding in our hearts, every girl and boy, let’s be sure to make this day, one where they can be happy and play, one this most lovely Christmas day…no matter if it’s Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa or whatever you celebrate, may you know peace and joy and all good things!
Now it’s your turn! Won’t you join us?