Happy Friday and Happy TTOT! Let’s get started!
- It’s cooled down! WHEW!!
- Remember the Scavenger Hunt last week? Well, we picked up the prizes yesterday and WOOWEE there were gift cards all totaling $30.
- I am almost to the end of a special project, anticipating total endness by Monday.
- I am keeping up with the poetry book a day. It’s been educational and uplifting.
- Uplifting messages through various media forms make me smile and often it is a simple statement.
- Poetry Critique group to help me be a better poet and I hope I help them too.
- It’s just been recently that I have had the itch to get out in the world, especially missing coffee shop hanging out. But, I can still mobile ahead and pick up or drive thru, but the feeling of sitting in a coffee shop is missing. They did open up the renovated clubhouse at our property. We can go there for coffee, but you sure need to mask up and be super cautious. Because…cooties…
- Opportunities for penance. I am glad I can repent for something I feel remorseful about.
- Saving the news for almost last. Poet and friend to me Aruna Gurumurthy’s book was published yesterday. I was an editor for the book, so I feel celebratory, as well. Down the Grassy Aisles was published by Kelsay Books.
10. YOU!! Here’s a chance to share your TTOT’s! Join us, why doncha?