It’s May Day! Let’s go dance around the maypole! Who remembers those? This lady does!
It’s the first Friday of TTOT so let’s get at it!
1.2.3. Thankful that I survived National Poetry Month with posting a prompt each day and writing a poem a day to those prompts. Can we say Whew and WooHoo?!!
I am grateful to those who supported these efforts, as well. And for those who supported my publications this past month. A lot of thankfuls in one so, there’s 3!!
4. Rain! We had a real gully washer yesterday and I am glad April decided to show itself up properly! I posted on Facebook yesterday:
Me: “April showers bring May flowers. Oh, April, you have this one last day to rain.”
April: “Hold my beer.”
5. 6. People who social distance and wear masks! Who ever thought this would be a thing? Thankful to have masks to do so. I made ours out of socks and daughter got hers at work. Also got fabric to make some this weekend.
7. My friend’s daughter created her own book at the lovely age of 6!! Here it is:
8. Ability to have groceries delivered for Mother’s Day in another town. We were trying to come up with a way to get something to mama in another town and came up with the idea to set up a food delivery. The food arrives this coming week in time for her to have a nice Mother’s Day week treat.
9. Virtual meetings! Tomorrow I get to participate in the TAF online conference. It would normally be this weekend and now we still get to have it. And I also get to attend the Raleigh NC Bloggers meeting tomorrow afternoon and learn new things.
10. The place is set at this virtual table for YOU! No masks or gloves needed, mainly your presence and thankfuls. So, throw it at us. Not the food, but the thankfuls! Get at it!