Daughter with Easter Eggs 2018
Happy Easter and Welcome to Ten Things of Thankful or TTOT. Kristi keeps us going each week with reminders to always be thankful for all that we have. Without further delay, let’s get at it.
I am grateful for the birds who sing when we are taking walks and for National Poetry Month. Most of you may know I am doing prompts on this blog on a daily basis and a poem dedicated to the prompts, as well. Some are joining in and I am so happy to see this. It is a lot of fun to come up with ideas.
3. Have fun! I created this in 2018 for day 8, but who’s worried about details 😉 Have funnnn!! I am grateful for fun. We tease a lot around here and that means you are loved.
4. I found a pattern for masks made with socks, so I made us all masks. Now, time to break them in.
5. Dear heart bought me a new monitor so I am now up to the modern ages with two screens. I believe this will make a difference. It hooked up well with no hitches. And for a non tech person, I got the screens so they operate correctly.
6. The virtual world has come to roost. With the use of technology such as zoom rooms it is possible to see other people and work on our craft. Tonight, I am doing a virtual open mic. How awesome!!
7. 8. Order – today I organized my office space due to number 5 and also straightened up my art supplies. Now I feel freed up to create again. Daughter and I did this video where we drew bunnies. That was a lot a fun.
9. We have TP – that is something which as Next Door members we share about on the message board. We want to let each other know about paper findings. It’s a real life scavenger hunt without mosquitos.
10. YOU! Come sit at the table, color some eggs and share your news!