Good Afternoon! It’s that time again for Ten Things of Thankful! Let’s get at it!
1. 2. Fall coolness – it’s awesome to be heading into sweater weather. This is my favorite time of year and while I don’t have to rake leaves (Thankful #2) it’s a great time to get outdoors and take a walk about.
3. 4. 5. Good week for writing and I was able to get something written every day. Especially I am thankful (#4) for Six Sentence Story and (5) I Write Her. Here’s what happened on those two: Six Sentence Story IWriteHer
6. Halloween month – I just like it – carry on
7. As this month has a special day for infant loss awareness I rewrote a poem that I wrote about my own experience. I am grateful for being able to write this poem with the assurance of hope. Here is Forever My Sweet Soul and it is a Friend link from Medium so you won’t get a pop up about having to be a member to read. It will eventually get on my blog.
8. Blood Work was AWESOME!!
9. The cold I was getting has left the building!
10. Your turn to leave you happy thoughts! So, hop to it, ydoncha???
Here’s the place to make it happen: