It’s time again for the TTOT!! Be sure and join us by going to this LINK
I’m one day late to post, but it looks like I’m not alone, nonetheless, I will do my best to help get the party started!!
1. The Pool and The Sunshine. Both are helping my spirits. There’s a pool party today, but I have other responsibilities, but they will have to carry on without me. It’s all good. I hit the pool this morning.
2. Sweet presents! I received the TTOT sticky note pad from Kristi yesterday. And she put in the sweetest note! I love when I get something in the real mail and such kind words.
3. Nice Weather. It has been pleasantly cool and sunny with not so much rain. This also helps me SMILE!!
4. & 5. Venues – Adobe Spark – I am organizing a poetry reading for this month and I asked a place I love to go to for coffee, writing and reading and they said YES!!! Here’s the poster I made on Adobe Spark And I will give them a shout out of THANKS too!!
6. My surprise is still cooking.
7. Challenges – Six Sentence Story always challenges my brain. Here’s this weeks on this LINK
8. Fathers or in my case “Daddy” and how can I not pay my respects to the man and his life devoted to all of us? And on top of Father’s Day, his birthday is coming up. Happy Heavenly Birthday and Father’s Day to Daddy.
9. My TTOT Family who have become so important to my life. I read every post and this past week took me 3 days to get through all of them!
10. New Adventures! Summer brings with it many opportunities to explore the various offerings. Why not shake off the cares and enjoy the world!