It’s been a busy week when I am just getting to my TTOT. What it is is an opportunity to reflect on the past week and remind myself about how an attitude of gratitude affects my whole point of view. Perhaps you would like to join in. Just go to this LINK and hop on the blog hop.
1. March 15 deadline is over for the corporate tax world and April 15 is now less than a month away.
2. I won a Saint Patrick’s shirt.
3. Sundays with sunshine that allow for a lovely stroll.
4. Events to celebrate such as St. Patrick’s Day. As I am part Irish – thanks to my great grandmother O’Brien – I like to celebrate. I wore my green, but I also have those green eyes of which I spoke in my 6 Sentence Story. You can see that HERE
5. Sleep. I had a great night of sleep last night. It was the bestest of the week! I think that it was because I had nothing set to get up for and I was able to just sleep. I was still up before 6, but I was in bed and quickly asleep before 9.
6. I am able to read. It has been fun to catch up this morning on all the posts. I love the variety of stories and thankfuls.
8. D. Avery for telling about Serious Flash Fiction and March Mathness. She rocked my brain for a”muse”ment in a good kind of way. We blog hop on some of the same circuits and I am having fun! Here’s my Pi Day post 🙂
9. When somebody says I did a great job and this happened several times this week.
10. My varied writing communities. This week I want to recognize TAF as they are great for a lot of things, including problem solving. Check them out HERE
OK that’s my list. I kind of went quick today, but what’s done is done. No backsies…