Holding a big heart in hands, pretty pink.
It’s time for the Ten Things of Thankful or TTOT Perhaps this is the week you would like to join us. If so, there’s a link at the bottom and you can jump into the wonderful pool of warm thankfuls! Make a splash!
1-5. Safety on the roads – It’s snow and ice happenings here in NC and the news stays on top of it. I am grateful for the updates and that I can turn to Spectrum 14 to get 24/7 coverage. Being an equal opportunity watcher, though, I turn to various local channels. Sometimes you need a new face or wardrobe change. So, grateful for news coverage, grateful for safety for my own household grateful I don’t have to go out in this, grateful I have my warm blanket, grateful to have power.
6. Good numbers – Got my lab results for my three month check in and most numbers are looking good. And happy I am able to change one of them for the better. And my blood pressure is much better!
7. Writing Conference – the TAF Write Now 2020 Conference is coming up in May. I am excited to attend and meet other writers and learn from the experts. Thought I would share the link in case any of you are close by. TAFWriteNow2020
8. French Press – My friends gave me this lovely French Press for my 60th birthday (been a bit ago) and I enjoy it so much. If you are a coffee drinker, you might want to try this. One of my coffee shops serve pourovers, which is almost as good.
9. Recipes – I am so grateful that I can go online and pull up pretty much any recipe I wish. It is so convenient. While I still rely on the old family cookbooks, too, I enjoy the ease of finding recipes online.
10. YOU! You are the most wonderful person to read this far! And now you get a chance to share your TTOT!! Go for it! Go ahead… Boom! It’s done!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!