It’s TTOT time! Let’s jump to it!
- Deals on graphics programs. I love it when it all just comes together when my budget matches my purchase.
- Sweet Dreams. When I have them, it is a celebration and I sure had sweet dreams a couple nights.
- Seeing sunshine and feeling warmth. Spring can spring anytime it wants.
- Coffee breaks with real people. Using caution, it is now possible. Baby steps.
- Events to come. We have one event coming up to show appreciation, a dedication:
6. The other event to come is the Book Launch for Zaneta Varnado Johns “After the Rainbow: Golden Poems.”
7. I am most grateful for the volunteerism and the devotion for both of these events. When you put the call out there and you get chill bumps from the supporters, well that’s a triple coated ice cream cone with sprinkles and nuts of thankfuls.
8. We had a nice celebration of daughter’s birthday. She always likes those Pepperridge Farms cakes, so that makes it easy. It’s a throwback to her younger years when they were used to celebrate during a very busy life. I think she was pleased with her birthday goodies. She always gets something she wanted for Christmas as we look at those end of year deals for her birthday. She was surprised, however, and that made it even better.
9. Getting through January. It’s a month of highs and lows, mostly lows and I got through it.
10. YOU! It’s good to see you! What’s you thankful? Put them in comments or join us!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter