Happy TTOT and Fourth of July celebration week! May you have at least a virtual celebration with fireworks and all! Only, this year, you will need a mask and social distancing. Looks like some with do this with parking and watching and others will do it virtually. Be safe and mindful and it should go well.
- Opportunities to expand my reach. It’s a secret, but suffice it to say I have been given an opportunity to delve into something which I am familiar, but at another level of responsibility. It is exciting.
- Editing. I am editing a horror/murder mystery and it’s crawling my skin, but it is also very good in that it is crawling my skin and piquing my curiosity. Except, I know what happens and woooo weeee! That’s all I gotta say about that.
- Did you know it is World Watercolor Month? I found out about it in the Poet’s Connection meetup last Saturday. Here’s the LINK for info. I may get out my paints and give it a shot. Daily prompts are not likely to be my thing, but I can work on a project I have put off.
4. Poet’s Connection Meetup has been going well. We met last Saturday and it always makes me smile to get together with poets. We talked about Sonnets and shared some we wrote or found.
5. Daughter is back to volunteering. There are mom rules and thrift store rules she has to follow. She does love to do the work and right now her own job is slow. I am grateful she has this productive way to spend her time.
6. Tax season will be over July 15. With the exception of extension, that is. So, there is light at the end of the calculator.
7. Poetry Dive – I have participated in another Poetry Dive for the month of June. It is like a family reunion with this group as many of us are returning poets. Fortunately, I stay connected through other groups members are a part of and have become social media friends so we can stay connected. It is always sad to see it end. That means good things happened.
8. The IRS…huh? Yes, you heard me right! I am grateful that for the first time in a good while I was able to reach the IRS and talk to a real person about a matter. I feel answered and listened to and all is well.
9. Books. I am grateful to be able to read. It’s a blessing and I have several on a pile to dig into.
10. You! How are you doing? Won’t you join us with virtual S’Mores? Sit by the campfire and swap some yarns…