Happy Friday and TTOT day! I found my graphic for National Poetry Month. I has saved it and couldn’t figure out where and there is was in a special folder for April. Duh… Let’s see what’s on the thankful meter…
- I found said graphic. Isn’t it pretty. This month is all things poetry. It’s been busy already, but I always look forward to it.
- The say to not stare at the sun because it can mess up your vision. After the good news I could not share, I looked at the shadows, the clouds and saw some glimmers of silvers linings which showed me that, a too bright sun can shine the light but you have to pay attention to the clouds. That’s the silver linings part, the clouds showed me that the news I could not and still cannot share was not to be and I am thankful that I was able to make a choice about the decision.
- The Poets Coffee Table Talk turned out beautiful. It was well attended and the sharing, the poetry, the important messages about social justice all came together to what I think is an increased awareness.
4. Heart Beats is published and there are two poetry readings on Saturday. These will be by contributors to the anthology. I am thankful how this is all coming together and I am excited to bring all this talent together under one virtual roof. And I am grateful for all the poets for their contributions. Here are the links if interested.
5. I had my annual physical and my numbers were pretty decent. A couple of tweaks needed, but over all, it is not bad. And I have shot number two out of the way. I have a lot of tiredness from it and soon this will pass.
6. The collaboration is coming along nicely.
7. I have been reading a lot of poetry and doing reviews. How would that not be a huge thankful?!!
8. I have contracted again this year for judging a competition. I am grateful for this opportunity.
9. I am grateful I don’t have to go out in the pollen. Not everybody has this choice and I pray for them to be able to manage each day.
10. YOU! What’s your thankful? Please do share either in comments or by posting a blog post. We love to hear good news. Bernie is all ears!!