It’s TTOT time and let’s get to it!
- What do you mean? February is over ALREADY? I mean we still have two more days, but whew! BUT it was a very productive month, despite challenges and let’s just jump to the results, they are why we are here, right? So my first thankful is that I have had the poem, “To Write” published.
- People are so supportive! My fellow poets are coming forward to help put together Coffee Table Talk for April. More about that in a future post, but suffice it to say that all spaces are filled and filled up fast!
- Daughter has been helping a friend with some projects and I am grateful that daughter is able to help and that she has such a nice friend.
- Daughter and friend brought us supper so I did not have to cook! I am so happy when that happens.
- Blessings that just come for no reason at all. You know, the ones you didn’t ask for but surely needed.
- A book of which I edited is being offered for Free on Kindle today and tomorrow. Don’t you need a book of love poems? I am happy to be a part of this book Love’s Anticipation.
- With zoom and other meeting apps we are able to reach so many people.
- Collaborations are fun and I am working on one.
- Saving one of the bests for last is this weather has brought on the breath of spring!
- What’s your thankful? Let’s hear it in the comments or how about a post? Esther is nosy to know, too!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
5 thoughts on “Ten Things of Thankful – February 26 2021”
Thank you for your list, it makes me happy to read it!
Aww thanks so much
Yow! Having a work published… very cool
As to February, I agree, the end is the best part, ’cause we’ll be in March and how bad can that be? (Even with surprise snow storms… not fun, but doesn’t depress)
Have an excellent week
LikeLiked by 1 person