Happy Friday and TTOT time! Let’s hop to it!
Saint Patrick’s Day is coming up so I took the liberty to use a picture to depict this day! What do you do for Saint Patrick’s Day? My dear, late sister would have a green dinner, with mostly green foods. It was always tasty and fun.
Time for some thanks!
- There is a coffee cake in the oven and bacon is ready and coffee brewed.
- I meet the most interesting people when interviewing for my podcast.
- Tax changes which help my unemployed friends and others.
- Stimulus help for folks is on its way soon.
- More vaccines may be coming soon.
- People are still wearing masks, THANK YOU!
- Goodberries and that they have sugar free options and fresh berries.
- The fish market has real, fresh fish.
- That we can have all the foodies treats mentioned.
- YOU – What are you thankful for this week? You can comment or do a post. Your hope becomes our hope. Burt the Bull wants to know!