Happy Friday and TTOT time! Let’s get started!
Time to think about things I am thankful for and I have a lot!
- Health improvement – I have had some serious, as in #10, pain with my right knee. I finally broke down and went to the orthopedist and he gave me medication to help. I am feeling a difference already, just dealing with side effects, but this too will pass. I can now walk about the home without as much assistance. I am looking at surgery possibly in the spring. I am grateful for being able to choose the when.
- Hallmark – Call them sappy romances but sometimes I just need a little sappy. Yesterday, while healing with the medicine, I watched a Hallmark movie. It was actually controversial and that made it even better.
- Heart Beats anthology is coming along. I am editing the contributed poetry. It is a tough job (HAHA) I LOVE reading these!
- Help from others – I needed some guidance on a project and there were several people who helped via a Meetup this week. I came out of there with inspiration and a lot of links.
- Health Care Workers – Yesterday, I saw a notice that if a staff was exceptional to you, please let the office know. I would have to count each of the staff in order to do that. I will get a survey and tell them that.
- Helpful devices – having trekking poles comes in handy when you need to navigate and don’t have crutches or a walker. I actually prefer these over crutches. But, won’t turn down crutches if I need them.
- Home delivery – isn’t it lovely to be able to be at home and have groceries brought to you? And how about all the other orders that come to your home. It has come to the point where you can pretty much stay home and shop and I like that. And by still getting items from local places and keeping drivers employed, it’s a win:win I did a drive up the other day and loved it. Anybody who knows me knows I do not like to shop, so this is perfect.
- Habitat for Humanity – what a great place to accept the things we no longer need. Other than clothing, they take a lot of stuff and make good use of the things. And if I were to shop, I would go there. They get awesome books and picture frames.
- Happy Smiles when I go into the world. They make it better. And how do I see these smiles? Masks and all… It is in the eyes, the voices, the helping hands.
- How about you? What is your thankful this week? Let’s hear about it, okay? Harry the Hamster wants to hear!