Welcome to another fantastic week and TTOT! Let’s get to it!
- Daughter’s sweet and cheerful personality helped her gain a new responsibility. Way to go!
- Energy of the season which always revives me. This is my time of year.
- Ability to learn new skills and help others with these skills.
- Tax Season has ended.
- Excitement about the upcoming poetry event. Wouldn’t you love to attend?
6. Daughter has received an abundance of fabric and is now making little bunnies for those in need of comfort.
7. Freedom to choose who I vote for and that I can vote. I already voted and confirmed receipt of my vote by the BOE
8. The courage of a person to come forward about an injustice. It took a lot to do so and I am proud of this person.
9. My freelancers who support one another. The emails we send to the group and the Facebook page are great ways to help each other become aware of opportunities, problem solve and more. We are not alone and I like that. TAF is awesome!
10. YOU! What do you wish to share about your thankfuls? Here’s an opportunity. It’s like sitting at the table and sharing pie, cocoa or coffee.