Good Morning and Welcome to TTOT where we take a moment once a week and reflect on the thankfulness of the week prior. Let’s get at it.
- Today is the beginning of our “staycation.” We are still home bound, but we are not going to work. We have plans to make the most of it all. I am grateful we are having a break.
- Editing – I am grateful to have the honor of editing some very fine works this week. One of the perks is to be able to read other’s works be entertained before I get out the red pencil. As some of you know, I do not edit my TTOT posts. This is the main time I go freestyle. I am grateful I can be free to be me.
- Daughter is here and helps with tech support. She’s quite good at solving if headsets are wonky and other things. Could be because she lives with hers attached to her ears. She recently upgraded to a bluetooth, noise-canceling headset and, believe me, it works. She talks on her phone and listens to music every chance she gets.
- Maintenance is great! We have a leak from our shower plumbing and I should say had a leak because they replaced the unit. Today, we hope to have the drywall replaced. I am grateful that when we call about water leaks they come running!
- Comfortable clothes since I am at home. Sure wouldn’t want to wear heels and hose and makeup. HA
- Renovations are close to being completed at our clubhouse and that means it won’t be much longer before the pool is usable. It’s a requirement to have bathrooms available for the pool to be used. Well, yeah. No tinkling in the pool, please.
- Won’t you come to the table and share?