It’s TTOT time! Let’s go there, right now!
1. Who is that masked man/woman/child? It would be us! I am grateful for masks. I made some by hand and they aren’t too shabby. Daughter must have one for work and I made some of socks and then 2. the AAA guy gave one to my sweetie. Guess he didn’t love the sock (the AAA man). I need to make a couple more as daughter needs them for work and she has to alternate because of washing. 3. I am grateful she brought home fabric and notions so I could make them.
4. See the picture on this blog up there? That would be the scene of this weekend, but we are not ready to venture out. But! It is beautiful weather, so we can still go out and about with careful social distancing and masks, so YAY!!
This happened! I received my signed copy this week from Arlene Bice. Editor of this book of anthologies. She put her heart and soul into making this happen. Here is her blog: Purple Stone Blog. Five of my poems were published in this anthology. You can click on the pic to see more. I am grateful for Arlene.
7. SLEEP! I got some sleep this week.
8. Cardinals and birds, in general. While working on something challenging I heard this loud chirping and looked out the window and saw this brillant red cardinal. I think he was trying to tell me to keep at it, it will work out! Thank you!
9. ZOOM rooms and Google Hangout! This is the bestest thing for meetings! I have been able to meet with others at places I cannot get to. WOOHOO!!
10. And YOU! What do you have to say today? Let’s hear from you!
Come join me for some virtual coffee!