Santa has put down his/her hat and now is the time to pick it up and think about all the ways we are grateful and ways we can bring gratitude to the lives of others. Isn’t that what Santa does? Here are the Top 10 Hits of 2019!
1. Trips – we were able to travel to New Bern in the spring, Charlotte in the Summer, to Winston Salem, and to Mount Airy. Also we were able to visit local places such as the art museum and arboretum.
2. Handiwork – I discovered I have not lost my skills with crochet and watercolor. Sometimes I get caught up with other things and think I have lost talents. I also discovered some new skills, which I am working on improving.
3. Writing – I have been working on a lot of projects and my book is being reviewed by a publisher.
4. Gratitude – I am grateful for this weekly practice of thinking about the things for which I am grateful. It helps me to turn challenges around.
5. Daughter visits – these are always fun and I look forward to the weekends she comes and going on vacation too.
6. People who reach out and help. We have had several times in this past year when others have helped get daughter to events and helped me with rides, as well.
7. Poetry – this is my first love, my first language, and it has been a very productive year.
8. Friends who are like family and family who are like friends.
9. Prayers answered – I have seen a lot of situations where prayer brought answers.
10. YOU! What about you? What are your thankfuls? Please consider adding a post this week.