It’s that time again to visit the many reasons for thankfulness. So,without delay, let’s get started:
2. Sisterhood: This was taken on New Years and I am the younger one. My sister, Paula, would have turned 69 on November 18 and I am grateful for the time she was on this side of the veil. And I always seem to know when she peeking in on me.
3. Cardinals to remind us that those before us are still saying “hello.”
My sister holding the cardinal painting my niece, Kayla, created.
4. My pretty flowers in a vase are on the end of 2 weeks and may just be close to disposal.
6. Whimsy: I wrote a story I want to share. Why Can’t I Wake Up As a Kindergartner
7. Six Sentence Stories – still going strong. Here’s a fun one, nostalgic about our father who played a trick on us: Time to Get Up!
8. 9. Quiet Thanksgiving being spent at home. Daughter is coming and has to work the day after Thanksgiving, so we are going to be homebodies.
10. Lastly, to be able to invite you to the table for this weekly feast of lovely thankfuls. Won’t you join us?