It’s that time again for TTOT! Would you like to join? Go to this LINK! We’d love to have you. I know it helps me to keep an attitude of gratitude 🙂
Flowers at the Lavender Festival front yard of the house.
1. We went to the Lavender Festival. There were booths with crafts, beverages, foods etc and a store. Here are some pics:
2. Secret Project is almost done!
3. I received my autographed copy as one of the editors for Simplicity Beckons. It’s always nice to be a part of a project where more words of poetry are shared. I had a nice visit with the author and we are working on some more words. When one poet meets with another poet in real time, it’s a beautiful thing. I also shared my autographed copy of Heart Sounds with her.
4. Beautiful sunny days. We’ve had many in a row and I am always happy to see sunshine.
5. & 6. Maintenance. When something goes wrong, I can message the office and somebody takes care of it. And the repair crew came this week to replace baseboards and paint as a result of water damage from next door. I am grateful that the big fans are gone and it’s peaceful.
7. Blueberries – I know I expressed thanks for these beauties before, but they are still in the stores and I am grabbing them up. They are so good and good for you.
8. Weight loss is still happening up in here!
9. Test results. Someone most dear to me had a mammogram and since they had a questionable one last time, I was worried. All went splendid! YAY for the “girls.”
10. Hearing. Someone else most dear to me had to have their ears treated and I am grateful they can now hear and are on the mend.
OK That’s what I have so how about you?