I have decided to participate in the Ten Things of Thankful (TTOT) challenge. Here are my 10 things I am grateful for in the past week:
1. Family and Friends who become family-I have had a nice spark of happy from one of my besties who lives a good ways away. Thankful for ways to keep communicating via text and social media messenger.
2. Positivity – we went to the retirement community to see Mama and the positives there are so wonderful. We played BINGO and I love seeing people having fun.
3. Freedom and those who make it possible-I am especially mindful of this in light of the government shutdown.
4. Good food and that I always have food-I love to buy groceries and enjoy that I am able to buy good, healthy food.
5. Freedom of expression-despite the fact that I have to ignore some negativity, I enjoy that there is still this freedom.
6. Colors-how dull would life be without color? Lately, I have had this on my mind as I have friends with sight issues.
7. Warm days and the ability to warm cold ones-maybe I should say I am thankful that I was reminded by my good friend how beneficial a heating pad is and that I happened to have one. I got that out and – OH YEAH!!
8. Movement-some days I am a weeble wobble and I have fallen down. This week I have had less of this.
9. Art of all forms-As I was looking at my walls yesterday, I was thinking of how fortunate I am to be able to hang lovely pictures and am able to create art.
10. Writing-I would be lost without the ability to express myself in written word. Also, I was published.
Those are my thankfuls for this past week. What are yours? Would you like to participate? Click on this Link
And here’s a Shout Out to Wendy from the Blog: Picnic With Ants for posting about the TTOT challenge!