It’s TTOT time and let’s just hop right to it.
- I can stop to smell the roses…at the grocery store. Grateful to save money or select a bouquet if I want.
- Help from many states over to help with edits, book cover, and quotes for The Talk.
- Book Cover Reveal happened for The Talk.
- Book Launch coming up for A Safe and Brave Space, Volume 2. Preps have gone well.
- Blogger group which meets once a month and we have such cool shares!
- Free tools to help with blogging and other things.
- Blankets and house slippers.
- The slow cooker.
- Music as a muse.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
2 thoughts on “Ten Things of Thankful – February 4 2023”
All wonderful things!
Tucked under a blanket while something delicious cooks in the crock pot! Combined thankfuls!